About Carbon Monoxide Detectors
The MAYO Clinic states, “Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs when carbon monoxide builds up in your bloodstream. When too much carbon monoxide is in the air, your body replaces the oxygen in your red blood cells with carbon monoxide. This can lead to serious tissue damage, or even death. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, tasteless gas produced by burning gasoline, wood, propane, charcoal or other fuel. Improperly ventilated appliances and engines, particularly in a tightly sealed or enclosed space, may allow carbon monoxide to accumulate to dangerous levels.” With the heating season in front of us we have seen an uptick in requests for Carbon Monoxide detectors. We have them in stock, and we can install one quickly while on site for your air conditioning service.